Global Medics provide an end-to-end service, so when you choose us to help you find the right doctor, we will support you with our regulatory and visa services as well.
In partnership with Ernst & Young Migration Lawyers, we will help doctors navigate the process of applying for registration in Australia and assessment with their College, while we simultaneously support both you and the doctor on applying to immigration for their sponsorship visa.
Regulatory and Visa services provided:
• Primary Source Verification application (AMC & EPIC)
• Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) registration
• Medical College application
• Area of Need & District Workforce Shortage (DWS) advice
• Medicare provider and prescriber number applications (including 19AB and other exemptions)
• Immigration assistance for sponsorship, nomination and visa applications
Our team brings experience with supporting doctors arriving from all over the world, with varying qualifications and pathways to registration.
By utilising our partnership with Ernst & Young, you are guaranteed expert Migration Law advice at every step of the journey.