We are currently looking for Junior Doctors finishing their internship year in Ireland this July 2022 for short-term/ long-term requirements across all specialities.
There is a variety of work available across all specialities with the flexibility to choose locums that work around your schedule. The upcoming rotation in July is an exceptionally busy period with new starters and changes in staffing levels across all HSE sites.
Locums available in all areas of the country within the following specialities:
- Surgery (all sub-specialities including Orthopaedics)
- General Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Obs Gynae
In order to locum you must meet the following criteria:
- Active Irish Medical Council Registration
- Have completed your Internship in an Irish or UK hospital
- Valid right to work in Ireland (Irish or EU passport or Stamp 4 GNIB)
- 2-3 references from consultants during your internship
What can Global Medics offer you?
- We are part of a global network with agencies in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
- We will endeavour to find a locum that suits you.
- We offer the best possible pay rate for your locum.
- Weekly payment, on time.
- 24/7 Support, so we are there for you when you need us.
Not available for locum work? Why not refer a friend to us!
Get in touch by applying here, we're happy to answer any questions that you might have.
your application has been submitted