Global Medics is currently arranging interviews for career medical officer for a hospital in Foster. You will be working as part of a highly professional and enthusiastic team of specialists, junior medical staff and nursing staff providing medical services.
Purpose of Position
- To support Visiting Medical Officers and Nursing staff in the delivery of quality health care to the inpatients.
- To assist Specialist Medical Officers in the delivery and care of all patients admitted.
- To provide surgical assisting as required.
- The position requires qualifications in Medicine recognised by the NSW Medical Board.
- The incumbent is expected to have a high level of skill and experience essential for effective and competent performance.
- Eligible for registration with the NSW Medical Board
- Completion of Medical Degree
- Proof of current Medical Registration in New South Wales
- Proof of current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Successful application for Clinical Privileges
- Willingness to be guided by Specialist Physician providing supervision for the position
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Accommodation for first 3 months
- Additional holidays and leave
- Shift Length: 8 hours
- Emergency care and intensive care
- Speciality rehabilitation services and a variety of outpatient services
- General medical
- Elective surgery
- Midwifery care
Coastal location in mid north coast region of NSW.
What you need to be considered:
- A primary medical degree (MBBS)
- AHPRA Registration or eligibility for AHPRA via the Competent Authority Pathway
- Completion of at least two (2) postgraduate years general practice experience.
your application has been submitted