Use your medical skills and knowledge to help the local community and to provide the highest level of care in an exciting opportunity working at Ryde hospital in Sydney's North.
Global Medics is currently arranging interviews for an SRMO in general medicine for Ryde hospital in the Northern Sydney health district. You will be working as part of a highly professional and enthusiastic team of specialists, junior medical staff and nursing staff providing general medicine services.
- Provide effective medical services to patients under supervision in a complex clinical environment
- Dealing with matters of an urgent or sensitive nature, whilst exercising discretion, sensitivity and maintaining confidentiality.
- Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Communicate patient-relevant information in a timely and clear manner to patients and their families/carers and all staff involved in the patient's care
- Prepare and oversee accurate documentation in relation to patient care, maintaining confidentiality and privacy, to ensure timely and efficient communication of patient information
- Preparing treatment plans, correspondence with other treating Close proximity practitioners, entry into medical records, referrals, discharge summaries, reports for coroners, death certificates and any other documentation in relation to patient care and management.
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Additional holidays and leave: allocated days off (ADO), Family and Community Services leave, generous long service leave accruals and parental leave options.
- Salary packaging: pay bills through your pre tax salary
- Meal Entertainment: salary package the cost of food and drinks.
- Novated leasing: pay the finance and running costs of a new car out of your pre-tax salary.
- Fitness Passport: access to discounted fitness facility membership for you and your family!
Ryde Hospital is a district general hospital where patients can access:
- Emergency care and intensive care
- Speciality rehabilitation services and a variety of outpatient services
- General medical
- Elective surgery
- Midwifery care,
- Orthopaedics, aged care and rehabilitation
- Drug and alcohol and mental health
Located approx. 13KM or 23 minutes north from the Sydney CBD, this region boasts a family friendly environment with plenty of local parks, playgrounds, restaurants and an aquatic centre. It is also conveniently located 8KM from Parramatta which is the 2nd CBD and offers an extensive array of restaurants and a massive shopping centre with a vast selection of specialised retailors.
What you need to be considered:
- A primary medical degree
- Registration or eligibility of registration with AHPRA
- Completion of at least two postgraduate year's medical experience including experience in Emergency, Critical Care and General Medicine terms.
Working with Global Medics, you can benefit from:
- Extensive networks. Our preferred supplier status in every state means we're first to receive new shifts and contracts with hospitals and medical practices that we have partnered with for years.
- Personalised Service. Our goal is to understand your career and lifestyle goals and partner with you throughout your career. We coordinate interviews and manage the offer process for you.
- Candidate care and onboarding. Receive assistance with all paperwork, migration, sponsorship, AHPRA or MCNZ and more, to help you start work as soon as possible.
your application has been submitted