Position: General Practitioner Aboriginal Health
Location: Barkly Region of Northern Territory
Salary: $280,000 + Super + NFP
Our client, an Aboriginal Medical Service is seeking a passionate General Practitioner to join their committed team in the Barkly Region of Northern Territory.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team to optimise the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal communities and contribute to shaping the future of primary health in the region.
- Bulk billing
- $280,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging as a Not for Profit Benefit
- 6 weeks annual leave + personal leave up to 10 days per year
- 4 weeks study and professional development leave with up to $5,000 study assistance
- Annual performance bonus starting at $10,000 for the first year and increasing from $20,000 from the second year onwards
- Free accommodation for you and your family
- Vehicle provided up to $5,000 relocation assistance
- Personal medical benefits
- Operational hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- No weekends, no on call and no afterhours
- Supported by full time Nurses, Aboriginal Health Practitioners, 4-5 General Practitioners
- Maximise the time you spend with patients at this well managed, modern practice complete with treatment rooms equipped to a high standard with spacious consulting rooms
- DPA, MM7 location
The practice is in one of the largest towns in the Northern Territory situated between Alice Springs and Darwin, discover a rich history in gold mining, a strong Aboriginal culture and unwind at some of the Northern Territory's best kept secrets.
- Specialist General Practice registration with AHPRA
For more information, please call Jess Whitfield on +61 401 337 864 or email at Jessica.whitfield @globalmedics.com.au
your application has been submitted