Location: Several locations across South NSW
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $67,000 - $94,000 AUD
Hours Per Week: 1 FTE
Start Date: As soon as possible
Global Medics is currently organising interviews for an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and growing health service in a Southern NSWs medical ward
With sponsorship provided and relocation assistance up for discussion, this is a role not to be missed!
They have 18 facilities and their hospitals take care of more than 200,000 people. As they are a major local employer, their staff are a part of their local communities.
What we offer
* Visa sponsorship for select roles
* Salary Packaging - up to $9k for living expenses + $2.6k meal & entertainment + Novated leasing
* Corporate Health and Fitness program
* 10.5% Superannuation on top of your gross income
* Annual Leave Loading
Where you'll be working
The district covers a large area of the southern half of NSW. Surrounding the ACT on three sides and all the way down to the Victorian border, it extends from the pristine beaches of the NSW South Coast, the farmlands of the Southern Tablelands, across the picturesque Great Dividing Range and the spectacular Snowy Mountains. There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to. It all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. Explore the rural heartlands of Australia to beautiful sandy beaches and national park wilderness.
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse OR Nurses with experience in a comparable healthcare system i.e. United Kingdom, United States, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore.
- Demonstrated competencies in and knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in providing nursing care in the context of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology, written and verbal means and sound interpersonal skills with the capacity to interact with others in a personable and professional manner.
- Demonstrated application of evidence based practice and critical thinking to advocate for and implement individualised person-centred care with a commitment to quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, delegate, and negotiate with others to deliver quality nursing care with a willingness to show leadership and embrace change in the coordination and delivery of care
- Recent clinical experience relevant to the position including evidence of participation in own professional development and commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise workload and deliver care with integrity and accountability.
your application has been submitted