Consultant - Old Age Psychiatrist (Community)
Full Time Consultant Psychiatrist in Older People's Mental Health - NHS
This is an established, community NHS post covering East Hull. A full job description and clinic timetable is available upon request.
Number of new Patients Weekly: 3-4
Follow-ups per clinic: 6-8
CQC rating of GOOD - We have been shortlisted for the Health Service Journal Mental Health Provider Trust of the Year in recognition of our continued commitment to the development and enhancement of high-quality patient care delivered in partnership.
Please ONLY apply if you meet the following criteria or you will NOT be considered for the role:
- MB BS or equivalent medical qualification.
- Sufficient experience in Psychiatry
- Fully registered with the GMC
- Included on the GMC Specialist Register OR eligible to be so within six months
- Approved clinician status OR be able to achieve within 3 months of appointment (the Trust will appoint a section12(2) to provide this role in the sector during the transition
your application has been submitted