We are looking for a Locum Consultant in Interventional Radiology for a 6-12 month locum post to start ASAP.
The role is based in Essex with easy access from the local airport as well as London.
Cover is required Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm.
Interventional Radiologist's with the trust currently cover two sessions per day 9am-1pm and 1am-6pm.
The department cover a wide range of interventional procedures so are ideally looking for experienced interventionalists.
Benefits of working with Global Medics:
- A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
- Market leading pay rates
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Free CPD courses and career support
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Appraisal and Revalidation Support
- 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- FRCR or equivalent
- Full registration with the GMC (GMC Specialist Registration would be preferred but not essential)
- Right to work in the UK
your application has been submitted