Medical Director & CAMHS Consultant
We are seeking a Medical Director & CAMHS Consultant to provide maternity cover at a specialist Tier 4 Low Secure CAMHS service for females aged 12-18.
The hospital provides a service to support adolescent girls with a range of mental health disorders.
In this role, you will combine clinical expertise with effective leadership to deliver sector-leading care, working with a motivated and experienced multidisciplinary team to deliver care aimed at achieving clinical excellence.
As Medical Director, you will form part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) alongside the Hospital Director and Director of Clinical Services.
- GMC registration
- Section 12/AC Approval
- On Specialist Register for CAMHS
- Accomplished leader & clinician
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of clinical governance
- Skilled in medical appraisals, clinical supervision, case investigation & case management
- Salary up to £185,000 (depending on experience)
- Study leave/support with CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to undertake further learning/development
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company paid life assurance
- Free meals on duty
- Relocation package
- Be part of a large supportive network of clinicians
To be considered for this position you must hold an approved postgraduate degree MRCPsych or equivalent and you must have completed appropriate specialist training, have Section 12(2) approval and be an Approved Clinician.
UK DBS (police) check and references will be required so please have contact details ready for us to apply for references for you.
your application has been submitted