Global Medics are looking for Consultants in all sub-specialities of Medicine, Anaesthetics and Pathology for various roles across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Our specialist divisions benefit from priority vacancies from across the UK and aim to understand your requirements so you get the most out of every shift you cover.
- Consultant Medicine - 6 month-12 month locum contracts, in all sub-specialities such as General, Acute, Elderly Care, Stroke, Cardiology, Respiratory, Diabetes and Endo, Gastroenterology, Dermatology and Neurology.
- Consultant Anaesthetics - long term full-time locum contracts, with excellent hourly rates. On-site accommodation can also be provided on request.
- Consultant Anaesthetics - ad hoc shifts, including the option of weekend theatre lists as part of insourcing at daily rates up to £1500, outside of IR35. Perfect for those looking to supplement an existing rota with additional shifts at lucrative rates or those who want work to fit around their current lifestyle and commitments.
- Consultant Microbiology - 6-12 month locum contracts. On-calls available.
- Consultant Haematology - 6-12 month locum contracts.
- Consultant Histopathology - 3-6 month locum contracts with likely extension.
- Opportunities also available for Speciality Doctor equivalent candidates looking to make their first step up to Associate Specialist/Locum Consultant
Benefits of working with Global Medics:
- A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
- Market leading pay rates
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Free CPD courses and career support
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Appraisal and Revalidation Support
- 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- Full registration with the GMC
- Right to work in the UK
your application has been submitted