Global Medics are looking for Anaesthetists for various roles across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Our specialist Anaesthetics Division benefit from priority vacancies from across the UK and aim to understand your requirements so you get the most out of every shift you cover.
- Consultant Anaesthetics - long term full-time locum contracts, with excellent hourly rates. On-site accommodation can also be provided on request.
- Consultant Anaesthetics - ad hoc shifts, perfect for those who want work to fit around their current lifestyle and commitments.
- Consultant Anaesthetics - weekend theatre lists as part of insourcing, excellent daily rates up to £1500, outside of IR35. Perfect for those looking to supplement an existing rota with additional shifts at lucrative rates
- Speciality Doctor/Middle Grade - long term full-time locum contracts with lucrative hourly rates
- Opportunities for Speciality Doctor equivalent candidates looking to make their first step up to Associate Specialist/Locum Consultant
Benefits of working with Global Medics:
- A dedicated Specialist Consultant who understands you and your requirements
- Market leading pay rates
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Free CPD courses and career support
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Appraisal and Revalidation Support
- 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- Full registration with the GMC
- Right to work in the UK
your application has been submitted