* Provide anaesthetic services, within credentialed privileges to patients at the relevant site and location in collaboration with other Anaesthetists and appropriate staff.
* Co-operate with the other Anaesthetists to provide on-call services on an equitable basis.
* Work towards the provision of best practice care to all patients in the context of current professional knowledge and organisational resources.
* Provide clinical leadership and supervision/teaching for junior medical staff as well as other clinical staff.
* Ensure appropriate interaction and service integration with other relevant services, especially the Operating Theatre, Obstetric services, Critical Care services, Emergency Department, Medical & Surgical services, Nursing and Allied Health.
* Participate actively in the service audit, other Quality Assurance and Improvement Activities and clinical meetings.
* Promote and maintain appropriate standards to meet all required professional requirements and accreditation measures (e.g. PMCV, ANZCA).
* Promote and encourage compliance with College Maintenance of Professional Standards programs.
* Assist the Executive and senior management team in strategic and service development issues consistent with the LRH Strategic Plan and evolving service/clinical trends.
* Further develop clinical skills consistent with special interests and the role of LRH.
* Promote and develop clinical research activities within the department.
* Relocation assistance available
* Additional holidays and leave: allocated days off (ADO), Family and Community Services leave, generous long service leave accruals and parental leave options.
* Salary packaging: pay bills through your pre tax salary
* Meal Entertainment: salary package the cost of food and drinks
* Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
* Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
* Lower cost of living and affordable housing and rental market
* Primary Medical Degree (MBBS)
* AHPRA Registration or eligibility for AHPRA via the Specialist Pathway
* Fellow of ANZCA
* Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary treatment team
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Pashin Mody at
your application has been submitted