* Providing anaesthetic care in the Operating Theatre and other sites where anaesthesia is required (including pre and post operative care)
* Provision of care when required in the care of critically unwell patients in the wards or emergency department.
* Relocation assistance negotiable
* Additional holidays and leave: allocated days off (ADO), Family and Community Services leave, generous long service leave accruals and parental leave options.
* Salary packaging: pay bills through your pre tax salary
* Meal Entertainment: salary package the cost of food and drinks.
* Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
* Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
* Lower cost of living and affordable housing and rental market
* Primary Medical Degree (MBBS)
* AHPRA Registration or eligibility for AHPRA via the Competent Authority Pathway
* Previous clinical experience in Anaesthesia, ICU, Emergency department or General Medicine
* Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary treatment team
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Pashin Mody at
your application has been submitted