Global Medics are assisting a Nelson Marlborough mental health service in their search for a skilled Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
The service are wanting someone to bring their experience and knowledge of attachment, the impact of adverse childhood events, developmental disorders, and childhood mental health disorders to contribute to excellent care of the local population. They want someone with at least two years post-registration experience in the Child and Adolescent space.
The service are offering an attractive salary, complimented with:
- A generous annual allowance to cover your continued medical education expenses
- Paid time off for conferences (domestic & international) and the cover of the associated accommodation and travel costs
- An employer match Superannuation contribution of up to 6% of annual earnings
- Reimbursement of relocation, accommodation and care rental expenses (conditions apply)
- You must be registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand, or eligible for registration.
- If you are an overseas applicant, you must be eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Working with Global Medics:
We work closely with each Hospital in New Zealand, with new jobs every day. We welcome enquiries from doctors who work in all specialities and recruit RMO's and consultants for locum, fixed-term, and permanent positions across New Zealand.
Registering with Global Medics will give you access to the widest range of opportunities across New Zealand.
Interested in finding out more? Talk to our team about taking the next step in your medical career today.
Para-Consultant | Psychiatric Health
+64 21 190 4564
your application has been submitted