Rare opportunity for a dedicated Consultant Psychiatrist to join a small multi-disciplinary team in the captivating Central Otago.
- Central Otago - Queenstown
- Combined rural and urban areas
- 1.0 FTE Permanent
- Base salary $161,304 - $244,560+ on-call/availability allowance
- Relocation package
- 6 weeks annual leave
- $16k CME/CPD allowance
- Reimbursement of your registration fees, practising certificate and indemnity insurance
You will be taking a leading role in maintaining and enhancing the Mental Health service. You'll also have the opportunity to take a break from home as you join our closest geographical secondary Hospital, Southland, providing assistance with their 1:5 on-call roster. Your responsibilities will include assessment and treatment while working collaboratively with the primary health sector consistent with the SDHB values.
- Previous general adult experience in either an inpatient or community setting
- You are required to participate in the on-call roster providing after hours coverage for Southland and Queenstown.
- Fellowship with the RANZCP or equivalent is essential
- You must have or be eligible to apply for specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand in a vocational and/ or Special Purpose Psychiatry scope of practice, with no restrictions to your APC.
Registering with Global Medics as a Psychiatrist will give you access to the widest range of opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
Talk to our Psychiatry team about taking the next step in your medical career today.
Recruitment Consultant - Psychiatry
+64 21 620 142
your application has been submitted