- Community based service
- Central Auckland, North Island
- Well established team
- Monday - Sunday (including morning, afternoon and night shifts)
This service provides a range of assessment and recovery focused treatment options for adults experiencing serious mental illness and psychological disorders.
The team provides short term therapeutic treatment options for service users and their families. You will carry out assessments and clinical interventions with service users presenting with acute mental health needs and increased risks. The service are seeking a clinician with strong clinical competencies with excellent communication and decision making skills.
You must have experience within a community health setting and an interest in acute community mental health work.
- You must have or be eligible for specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand in a vocational and/ or locum tenens Psychiatry scope of practice, with no restrictions to your APC.
- Ideally you will have obtained FRANZCP or near completion.
- Experience within the community based Mental Health Service
- Must be legally able to work in New Zealand
Registering with Global Medics as a Psychiatrist will give you access to the widest range of opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
Talk to our Psychiatry team about taking the next step in your medical career today.
Recruitment Consultant - Psychiatry
+64 21 620 142
your application has been submitted