Permanent Consultant Psychiatrist
- Leading teaching Community Mental Health centre with supporting and motivating atmosphere
- Central Auckland
- Permanent Monday - Friday 1.0 FTE
The community mental health team provides a comprehensive range of therapeutic treatment options in collaboration with service users, their families/whānau, local communities and the Multi-Disciplinary Team within the CMHC. This is achieved through the assessment and management of the complex health needs of service users, with the provision of effectively planned care that supports them to manage their overall healthcare needs.
- Base salary (NZ$164,304- $244,560) + allowances for job size, on call and availability
- Relocation package
- 6 weeks annual leave
- $16,000 CME/CPD Allowance
- Reimbursement of your practising registration fees, college membership and indemnity insurance
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Experience within the community based Mental Health Service
- Must be legally able to work in New Zealand
Working with Global Medics:
By personalising the experience, we tailor positions to suit your needs and interests - whether you prefer coastal, rural, or a city lifestyle. As keen travellers ourselves, we can provide firsthand knowledge about any location in New Zealand to ensure you get the right experience for you and your family.
We work closely with each District Health Board in New Zealand, with new jobs every day. We welcome enquiries from doctors who work in all specialties and recruit RMO's and consultants for locum, fixed-term, and permanent positions across New Zealand
Registering with Global Medics will give you access to the widest range of opportunities across Australia and New Zealand. Talk to our Psychiatry team about taking the next step in your medical career today.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+64 21 620 142
your application has been submitted