Consultation Liaison Psychiatrist
- Permanent - 0.8 - 1.0 FTE
- Coastal, North Island
An exciting opportunity for a Consultation Liaison Psychiatrist has become available to join a dedicated team of hard working clinicians.
The Consultation Liaison Psychiatrist primarily provides psychiatric assessment and management to patients as well as consultation to other specialist teams. You have the opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team contributing to an integrated model of service delivery in both outpatient and inpatient settings whilst working in partnership with other health; social and community sectors.
The service offers professional support with a commitment to continued medical education; professional development/ peer review as well as participation in a growing service that has the opportunity to be at the forefront of both primary and secondary care innovations.
- Base salary (NZ$164,369- $244,560) + allowances for job size, on call and availability
- Relocation package
- 6 weeks annual leave
- $16,000 CME/CPD Allowance
- Reimbursement of your practising registration fees, college membership and indemnity insurance
Working with Global Medics:
By personalising the experience, we tailor positions to suit your needs and interests - whether you prefer coastal, rural, or a city lifestyle. As keen travellers ourselves, we can provide firsthand knowledge about any location in New Zealand to ensure you get the right experience for you and your family.
We work closely with each District Health Board in New Zealand, with new jobs every day. We welcome enquiries from doctors who work in all specialties and recruit RMO's and consultants for locum, fixed-term, and permanent positions across New Zealand.
- Guidance through your entire journey
- Medical Council Registration support
- Immigration and tax advice through our local contacts
- Assistance with COVID19 and Managed Isolation updates
- You must have or be eligible for specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand in a Vocational and/ or Special Purpose Locum Tenens Psychiatry scope of practice, with no restrictions to your APC.
- Ideally you will have obtained FRANZCP or near completion.
- Must be legally able to work in New Zealand
Registering with Global Medics as a Psychiatrist will give you access to the widest range of opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
Talk to our Psychiatry team about taking the next step in your medical career today.
Recruitment Consultant - Psychiatry
+64 21 620 142
your application has been submitted