Specialist - Anaesthetist - Armidale Hospital
Global Medics are working with Armidale Hospital in NSW needing assistance from a locum Anaesthetist for theatre work and on-call.
Location info: Armidale Rural Referral Hospital is a 99 bed rural referral hospital within the Hunter New England Local Health District. It is the referral centre for the Northern Tablelands for non-tertiary care to NSW.
$3000 per working day
- 30 May to 2 June (2 nights on-call)
- 6 to 11 June (2 nights on-call)
- 13 to 18 June (2 nights on-call)
- 26 to 30 June (2 nights on-call)
- 6 to 10 July (3 nights on-call)
- 12 to 16 July (2 nights on-call)
- 20 to 21 July (2 nights on-call)
- 25 July (overnight on-call)
- 27 to 31 July (2 nights on-call)
Travel and accommodation provided
Why choose Global Medics?
Dedicated recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience
24/7 telephone support
A chance to explore Australia
Please contact Tracy on 0487 229 464 for more information or click 'Apply.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $1000.
your application has been submitted