This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive, and professional Paediatric team. This position is open to both continuing basic and advanced trainees. As the position is being filled outside the Victorian Basic Training Network, it is non- accredited for basic training with the Royal Australian College of Physicians. It is Accredited for Advanced Training - General Paediatrics with Perinatal Medicine. A great opportunity to work across a wide variety of clinics and inpatient environment with a 15 bed Children's Ward and 15 bed SCN. This position is a limited term full time role for 12 months.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Located in an urban waterfront destination in South Melbourne where you can find arts scene, historic homes, entertaining events and beachfront activities. This hospital is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people.
- Salary packaging
- Great career development in an unaccredited hospital
- Onsite parking
- Under direction, provide appropriate medical care to patients and assist more senior doctors in complex cases.
- Build and expand personal skill levels to ensure that clients receive the best possible service reflecting up to date evidence based professional practice.
- Be aware of and work in accordance with organisational policies and procedures including occupational health and safety and relevant legislative requirements.
- Always demonstrate positive workplace behaviours and relationships.
- Proactively deal with Patient Safety, Clinical Risk including Departmental review of Morbidity and tertiary transfers, Quality improvement, Infection Control issues as they occur under their care.
- Support the development and use of an evidence-based medicine approach with their patients.
- Support of relevant research activities
- Attend and actively participate in departmental education meetings and clinical audit activities.
What you Need
We anticipate you will have:
- Teaching Skills
- AHPRA Registration
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now!
your application has been submitted