Purpose of Position
* To support Visiting Medical Officers and Nursing staff in the delivery of quality health care to the inpatients.
* To assist Specialist Medical Officers in the delivery and care of all patients admitted.
* To provide surgical assisting as required.
* The position requires qualifications in Medicine recognised by the Medical Board.
* The incumbent is expected to have a high level of skill and experience essential for effective and competent performance.
* Eligible for registration with the Medical Board
* Completion of Medical Degree
* Proof of current Medical Registration
* Proof of current Medical Indemnity Insurance
* Successful application for Clinical Privileges
* Willingness to be guided by Specialist Physician providing supervision for the position
* Relocation assistance negotiable
* Additional holidays and leave
* Shift Length: 8 hours
your application has been submitted