The Basic Physician Trainee positions are accredited by the Royal Australian College of Physicians (RACP) for PREP training. The positions are suitable for applicants in their PGY3 year, or above, and who have previous experience. These training programs have maintained an excellent record of consistent success in written and clinical FRACP examinations.
- Current general registration with AHPRA or ability to apply for Registration via the Competent Authority Pathway.
- PGY3+ / FY2+ UK Graduates
- Demonstrated clinical skills and experience in internal medicine
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Additional holidays and leave
- Shift Length: 8 hours
What you need to be considered:
- A primary medical degree (MBBS)
- AHPRA Registration or eligibility for AHPRA via the Competent Authority Pathway
your application has been submitted