An opportunity is available for a motivated sales driven individual to join the Global Medics / Medacs Healthcare team supporting the recruitment of Permanent Doctors and Nurses across Australia. The team is experiencing huge growth and as a result a new opportunity has been created.
Your day-to-day tasks will include but not be limited to:
- This is a full 360* role working with public and private hospitals where you pursue new business opportunities within the healthcare industry.
- With an international recruitment focus, you will be supporting both doctors and nurses relocating from comparable healthcare countries.
- Conduct thorough candidate assessments and interviews to ensure suitability for roles.
- Large Project recruitment with high level organisations skills
The team is highly collaborative, super friendly and you will be led by a Manager who is passionate about developing their team.
This role is a gateway to a lucrative career in medical recruitment. You will be supported with training and development as well as the opportunity to work closely with experienced and successful consultants. We care about your career and are seeking driven individuals to be part of the next stage of our growth.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Previous experience working in medical recruitment is considered an advantage however not essential.
- Previous permanent recruitment experience
- Dynamic, competitive, ambitious and driven
- Self-managing, honest, trustworthy and keen to put in a hard day's work
- Innate sales ability - proven success in consistently achieving/ exceeding targets
- Highly organised and able to work with multiple client and candidate contacts
- IT & Computer Literate
Company Culture & Reward
- Excellent reward & recognition
- Internal compliance, visa and regulatory support
- Competitive salary & top commission schemes in the market!
- Fully paid for events calendar with monthly, quarterly and annual events
- Flexible working environment
- Benefits focused on your health and well-being
- Ongoing development & career opportunities
Please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. We look forward to speaking with you.
your application has been submitted