We are working with a clinic located in Dunedin that is searching for General Practitioners to join their team and help support their community.
- 32 - 40 hours per week
- $167,400 - $210,000 p/a (pro-rata to hours worked per week)
- 4-5 weeks of annual leave
- 10 days of sick leave
- Practising certificate & Indemnity insurance covered
- Contribution towards CME/ CPD
- Relocation assistance, accommodation & vehicle (negotiable)
Known as the Edinburgh of New Zealand, Dunedin wears its Scottish heritage with pride. Surrounded by dramatic hills and at the foot of a long, picturesque harbour, Dunedin is one of the best-preserved Victorian and Edwardian cities in the Southern Hemisphere.
Overseas applicants considered, If applying overseas you must be registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand, or eligible for registration to practice as a GP, you will also need to be eligible to apply for a VISA for more information get in touch.
your application has been submitted