We are working with a clinic located in the Wairoa that are searching for General Practitioners to join their team and help support their community and local hospital.
- 32 hrs - 40 hrs per week
- $160,000 - $200,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- 4-5 weeks of annual leave
- 10 days sick leave
- Practising certificate & Indemnity insurance covered
- Relocation packages negotiable
- Accommodation and Travel all included
Wairoa is the closest town to the wild and remote Lake Waikaremoana in Te Urewera. It's the ultimate wilderness escapes famed for its waterfalls, largest tract of native rainforest in the North Island, and the Lake Waikaremoanas' Great Walk.
Overseas applicants considered, If applying overseas you must be registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand, or eligible for registration to practice as a GP, you will also need to be eligible to apply for a VISA for more information get in touch.
your application has been submitted