Consultant Psychiatrist - Child and Adolescent
Te Whatu Ora Te Toka Tumai Auckland - Kari Centre
Permanent Full Time
- Central Auckland location
- Provide assessment and therapy to children, young people and their families
- Work alongside a dedicated, collaborative and experienced team
The Kari Centre supports children and adolescents with moderate to severe mental health conditions. The work would involve providing a higher level of support including assessments and therapy to children, young people and their families.
Experience in treating people with serious mental health illness in a community settings, is required as well as the ability to work collaboratively with staff and families.
In turn, you will join a supporting team that understands the importance of a work/ life balance with flexibility of hours offered to the chosen applicant being a possiblilty.
About Global Medics :
Global Medics offer specialised staffing solutions and comprehensive support to doctors in pursuit of their next career move.
Global Medics welcomes Doctors based internationally and in New Zealand. Get in contact with us to find out what opportunities are available, or to find out more information.
- Vocationally registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand or eligible to apply
- FRANZCP or equivalent and be able to register for specialist registration with the MCNZ.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with our dedicated Psychiatry team.
Para-Consultant - Psychiatrists
Phone: +649 601 8592
your application has been submitted