Consultant Psychiatrist- Forensic Service
The Mental Health, Addiction and Intellectual Disability Service
About The Role:
- Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley district- work in multiple sites across the region
- Provides services to adult inpatient, prison and community services, as well as the National Youth Forensic
- Services and National Fixated Threat Assessment Centre
- Experienced team with opportunity of professional development and training opportunities
- Full or Part- Time options
About Global Medics:
Global Medics offer specialized staffing solutions and comprehensive support to doctors in pursuit of their next career move.
- Vocationally registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand or eligible to apply
- FRANZCP or equivalent and be able to register for specialist registration with the MCNZ.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with our dedicated Medicine team.
Para-Consultant - Psychiatrists
your application has been submitted