Consultant Psychiatrist- Mental Health Service for Older People
About the Role:
Join the Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau Mental Health Service for Older People team as a full time Consultant Psychiatrist. MHSOP community team and inpatient service is made up of two multidisciplinary clinical teams and an inpatient service all based at Middlemore Hospital. Middlemore Hospital is based Auckland, New Zealand's biggest city. During your time off, enjoy the "City of Sails", a multi-cultural city offering a range of food, arts and culture surrounded by the ocean.
- Integrated Community and Inpatient service
- Experienced and well-established team
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development
About Global Medics:
Global Medics is a premier team dedicated to connecting doctors with locum and permanent positions across New Zealand. We offer specialized staffing solutions and comprehensive support to doctors in pursuit of their next career milestone.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP) or equivalent qualification.
- Current or eligibility for vocational registration with the New Zealand Medical Council.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with our dedicated Medicine team.
Contact: Kate Robins
Role: Para-Consultant - Psychiatrist
Phone: 09 601 8592
your application has been submitted