Aoteroa - New Zealand is Calling.
Whether you are young consultant, or a seasoned GP, seeking a change, New Zealand could be the place for you.
With a balanced mix of bustling cosmopolitan cities and stunning rural regions, there is something to suit everyone's preferences.
Global Medics is working with a range of clinics spanning both islands, in an effort to showcase the opportunities available to international GPs. Many clinics offer a four-day working week, allowing you ample time to enjoy what New Zealand has to offer.
For instance, if you are based in Christchurch on the South Island, you can easily access the nearby snow-capped mountains, the beautiful coastline, and the lush forests within a short drive.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Locum, Fixed Term, and Permanent Options
- Relocation Assistance
- Varied Option to Choose From
- Assistance Gaining Professional Registration
- Immigration / Visa Advice
- On-going Support From Your Dedicated Recruitment And Compliance Team
Call or email me today to discuss your options, and to find out how Global Medics can best help you.
- You must be registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand, or eligible for registration.
- If you are an overseas applicant, you must be eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Working with Global Medics:
We work closely with each Hospital in New Zealand, with new jobs every day. We welcome enquiries from doctors who work in all specialities and recruit RMO's and consultants for locum, fixed-term, and permanent positions across New Zealand.
Registering with Global Medics will give you access to the widest range of opportunities across New Zealand.
Interested in finding out more? Talk to our team about taking the next step in your medical career today.
Recruitment Consultant | General Practice
+64 21 190 4564
your application has been submitted