Consultant Respiratory and Sleep Physicians
Te Whatu Ora- Capital and Coast
Are you an experienced Respiratory and Sleep Physician looking for your next role, or looking to move to the Capital? An exciting opportunity awaits you, based at Wellington Regional Hospital you will also be working at, Kenepuru, and Hutt Hospitals. This role welcomes applicants looking for full or part time work, or people from overseas looking for a move to New Zealand.
About the Role:
As a Consultant Respiratory and Sleep Physician, you'll play a pivotal role in providing high-quality patient care and contributing to the advancement of medical services in Wellington.
- Participating in the on-call roster and providing ward coverage every 8 weeks.
- Collaborating with other medical specialties, including General Medicine and Intensive Care, to offer consult services as needed.
- Opportunities for specialized procedures such as Endobronchial Ultrasound and Pleuroscopy for those with appropriate training and interest
- Conducting outpatient clinics in Respiratory Medicine and sleep/non-invasive ventilation.
About Global Medics:
Global Medics is dedicated to connecting doctors with locum and permanent positions across New Zealand. We offer comprehensive support to doctors in pursuit of their next career move.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) or equivalent qualification.
- Current or eligibility for vocational registration with the New Zealand Medical Council.\
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with our dedicated Medicine team.
Contact: Kate Robins
Role: Para-Consultant - Medicine
Phone: 09 601 8592
your application has been submitted