PGY3 Junior Medical Officer Nights
Are you a PGY3+ Junior Medical Officer looking for a regular locum?
Global Medics is seeking a locum Junior Medical Officer to support a Northern NSW hospital's general medicine and ED department. The role will cover both ED and General Medicine.
- Saturday 10 June to Monday 12 June (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 13 June)
- Wednesday 26 July to Monday 07 August (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 08 August)
- Tuesday 29 August to Monday 02 October (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 02 October)
- Tuesday 10 October to Monday 16 October (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 17 October)
- Tuesday 24 October to Monday 30 October (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 31 October)
- Tuesday 07 November to Monday 13 November (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 14 November)
- Tuesday 21 November to Monday 27 November (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 28 November)
- Tuesday 05 December to Monday 11 December (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 12 December)
- Tuesday 19 December to Monday 25 December (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 26 December)
- Tuesday 02 January to Monday 08 January (finishing at 0800hrs Tuesday 09 January)
The hospital is offering $130 p/h with travel and accommodation provided.
The doctor MUST have full AHPRA registration.
Why choose Global Medics?
Flights and Accommodation provided
Dedicated recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience
A chance to explore Australia
About the location:
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV or call Chris on +61 413 630 920 for more information.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $1,000.
your application has been submitted