PGY4 Junior Medical Officer - Days
Are you a PGY4+ JMO looking for a regular locum?
Global Medics is seeking a locum JMO to support a Northern NSW hospital's medicine department
- Wednesday 07 June
- Sunday 18 June
- Friday 30 June
- Sunday 02 July
- Friday 07 July
- Thursday 03 August to Friday 04 August
- Friday 11 August
- Sunday 13 August to Wednesday 16 August
- Saturday 19 August to Tuesday 22 August
- Saturday 26 August to Sunday 03 September
- Wednesday 06 September
- Friday 08 September to Sunday 10 September
- Saturday 16 September to Sunday 17 September
- Saturday 23 September to Sunday 24 September
- Wednesday 04 October to Thursday 05 October
- Saturday 14 October to Wednesday 18 October
- Tuesday 24 October to Wednesday 25 October
- Sunday 29 October to Wednesday 01 November
- Monday 06 November to Tuesday 07 November
- Sunday 12 November
- Wednesday 15 November
- Saturday 18 November to Sunday 19 November
- Sunday 26 November to Tuesday 28 November
- Monday 04 December to Wednesday 06 December
- Friday 08 December to Sunday 10 December
- Friday 15 December to Tuesday 19 December
- Saturday 23 December to Sunday 07 January
The hospital is offering $130 p/h with travel and accommodation provided.
The doctor MUST have full AHPRA registration.
Why choose Global Medics?
Flights and Accommodation provided
Dedicated recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience
A chance to explore Australia
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV or call Chris on +61 413 630 920 for more information.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $1,000.
your application has been submitted