Position: General Practitioner Clinical Lead
Commitment required: full time ongoing
Pay Rates: $300,000 - $500,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a GP Clinical Lead to join their district hospital to make a significant impact on patient care.
You will play a crucial role in delivering high quality care to acute hospitalised patients and to patients utilising the ambulatory care services.
The role offers a unique and rewarding experience and you will be an integral part of the hybrid team including both specialists and generalists.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- $300,000 - $500,000 per annum
- Access to generous remote area salary and packaging arrangements
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Monday to Friday, some weekend work may be required whilst on-call
- On call roster 1 in every 6 weeks
- Based on the general medicine and acute wards
- Participate in the Hospital In The Home component
- Supervise junior doctors and support with education
- Hybrid position can be offered to split role between working in the hospital and mixed billing medical centre
- Doctors, nursing and admin staff support
WHO YOU ARE:
- Specialist General Practice registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship of RACGP or ACRRM
- Previous experience or advanced skills in Emergency Medicine, Adult Internal Medicine, Paediatrics or Rural Medicine is an advantage
To find out more about this role, please get in contact with Jess Whitfield at +61 401 337 864 or jessica.whitfield @globalmedics.com.au
your application has been submitted