Position: General Practitioner
Location: Hunter New England, NSW
Commitment required: Part time or full time ongoing
Billing Rates: 65 - 70% of billings, hourly minimum guarantee period + relocation assistance
Our client, a private billing medical centre is seeking a General Practitioner to join their committed multidisciplinary team.
The medical centre has strong admin and nursing support, along with established onsite pathology, allied health, a skin clinic, and pharmacy.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- Private billing, Item 23 $92
- 65 - 70% of billings, hourly minimum guarantee period
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible start and finish time to meet your personal commitments
- Pick the hours and days you want to work with optional Saturday work
- Operational hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 12pm
- Nursing, admin and onsite allied health support
- Onsite parking
- You will have your own consulting room
WHO YOU ARE:
- Specialist General Practice registration with AHPRA
- Unrestricted General Practitioner
The suburb is known for its diverse community and offers a mix of residential, commercial and recreational spaces. The medical centre is close to schools and bus routes making it a desirable location for families and professionals.
To find out more about this role, please get in contact with Jess Whitfield at +61 401 337 864 or jessica.whitfield @globalmedics.com.au
your application has been submitted