Global Medics are looking for International Medical Graduates for the 2022 training year!
Have you ever wanted to do permanent and locum work in coastal, metropolitan, regional and rural areas across Australia and New Zealand?
Global Medics is seeking interested doctors to discuss a range of exciting permanent, locum and fixed term positions across Anaesthetics, Emergency Medicine, General Practitioner, ICU, Medicine, Mental Health, Surgery and Women & Children's specialties.
- PGY2 or FY2
- Trained in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia or New Zealand or eligibility via the Competent Authority Pathway
Global Medics provides you with:
- A wide choice of roles across all regions, states and territories to meet your needs
- Sponsored Visas for doctors with eligible AHPRA registration (once you have General AHPRA, not Provisional)
- Enhanced support throughout your relocation process
- External advice by Ernest & Young
We recently achieved accredited status with the Australian Department of Immigration, enabling priority visa processing which allows you to get here and stay longer.
Working with Global Medics you benefit from:1. Extensive networks. Our preferred supplier status in every state means we’re first to receive new shifts and contracts with hospitals and medical practices that we have partnered with for years.
2. Personalised Service. Our goal is to understand your career and lifestyle goals and partner with you throughout your career. We coordinate interviews and manage the offer process for you.
3. Compliance team expertise and support. Receive assistance with all paperwork, migration, sponsorship, AHPRA or MCNZ and more, to help you start work as soon as possible.